Trackem Viewer app not working on your iPhone? Here's some basic troubleshooting steps.
- Confirm your username and password are correct. If you are locked out of your account, please use the Forgot Your Password link on our login page (http://my.trackem.com).
- Confirm that your iPhones location services are turned ON. Reference this Apple website for a How-To: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207092
- Restart the RAM on the phone. To do so, hold the Lock button until the slide bar appears, then hold the home button (touch on iPhone 7 or newer).
- Full reset of phone.
-For iPhone 6S and older, hold both the Lock and Home button until the phone powers down. Turn back on afterword.
- For iPhone 7 and newer, hold both the Lock and Volume Down button until the phone powers down. Turn back on afterword.
- Uninstall the Trackem application, then reinstall. Repeat steps 1-3 if it is still crashing.
- Refer to Apple support for further iPhone related troubleshooting steps.
As always, you can call our support line at 1-866-868-7225, or email email@example.com.